Trinity offers a one-of-its-kind Blended Learning Program to Colleges.
Digital learning : SkillActz
SkillActz is an Employability Skills & Jobs platform designed to prepare aspiring, young jobseekers for Jobs of the Future.
The platform provides customized learning content in the form of bite sized videos and skillettes to the subscribers. The content covers soft skills, interview preparation and domain skills for IT, BFSI, Retail, Sales, Logistics etc.
The platform also has on offer hundreds of practice assessment to sharpen the students’ Quantitative, Verbal and Logic Skills.
The subscriber can take an Employability Skills Assessment and add/use the Certificate and report to their profile. A SkillActz subscriber can also take assessments to create his or her psychometric profile that can be added to their profile.
Student Subscribers of SkillActz will have exclusive first-access the Entry level Job openings of SkillActz Corporate Partners. There are more than 1000 job openings in Kerala to be filled, currently.
The SkillActz platform matches a candidate’s profile, aspirations and aptitude to help him/her find a suitable job opportunity.
- Make all your students JOB ready
- Easy and fun Mobile-based learning, providing multi-media content – short videos, flip books, and practice assessments
- Video presentations from HR Managers & CEOs for guiding & preparing students
- Hundreds of Aptitude Tests and Mock Assessments for students to practice and be ready to crack Recruitment Tests
- Job openings based on skills profile and location preference of individual candidates
- Quarterly report on students’ performance on the platform/App
- Virtual Placement Officer for your college
- Basic version of the App made available Free-of Cost to Colleges, as an introductory offer
Instructor led Learning – Trinity Skills Academy
Students can get prepared for a smooth transition from Campus to Corporate at the Trinity Skills Academy.
Led by Trinity’s expert team of facilitators, the students will go through an immersive program of experiential learning on Life Skills, to ease their Campus-to-Corporate Transition.